martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Introduction

I remember visiting when I was a child a pools of hot water, it was very interesting to me in there time, but it was best to go back 15 years later and marvel with beautiful place, Santa Rosa de Cabal, located about 15 or 20 minutes of Pereira, a small town with old houses and small streets, mountains and hot springs.


On the way to meet the thermal, My boyfriend drives a motorcycle and I could see the beautiful landscape around the road, so I though somewhat bad happened, many people instead of going to the resort, coming in the opposite direction, and traffic forced us to stop, seeing people running even with their swimsuits and hanging bags, I got worried and I started to ask what happening, when someone answered me; a landslide! When I move closer I saw the waterfall falling tree trunks, and the dregs of water level rose by the minute! if you want to know what happened next, read the full blog on this exciting travel.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario